The Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments acts in strict compliance with the principles described in this policy, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Regulation on Data Protection – RGPD) and the applicable data protection legislation, in all personal data processing activities that are of the your responsibility. The Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments processes personal data through various operational and technical means that support the activities of its business processes.
- Reinforce and consolidate the relationship of trust and proximity to the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments with its Customers;
- Demonstrate transparency in the processing of personal data carried out by the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments;
- Inform Customers of their rights, as holders of personal data, and how they can exercise them;
- Informing Customers about the Persons Responsible for the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments to whom they can request the exercise of their rights, or clarify how their personal data are processed;
- Scope of application
- Our commitment
The protection of your personal data is a priority for the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments. We are committed to only processing your personal data that are strictly necessary to provide you with the best services, ensuring transparency in information and application of best practices, in the field of security and protection of personal data.
Whenever your personal data are processed by contracted entities, the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments will require these entities to present the same level of guarantee of privacy and security in terms of protection of personal data.
We want to earn your trust and make you feel that your personal data is safe with us, as we will always be committed to protecting your privacy, assuming, with great seriousness and commitment, our responsibilities regarding the protection of your personal data.
Whenever you have any doubts about the processing of your personal data, we will be available to help you, through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is personal data and what categories of data do we process in Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments?
The new General Data Protection Regulation establishes a more comprehensive definition of the concept of personal data. Personal data is any information, regardless of its nature and the medium on which it is presented, capable of identifying a person. Examples of categories of personal data processed by the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments:
- Identification and contact data:
Name, identification document number, tax identification number (NIF), age, date of birth, telephone contact, email, address, profession, marital status, educational qualifications, payment data, electronic identifiers (digital login credentials), etc..
- Relationship with the Company:
History of visits, products and services that you searched for, bought or subscribed to.
Tastes, interests and preferences, in their relationship with the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments.
Video surveillance systems (CCTV) are installed to ensure the safety of all who visit us.
- Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The entities responsible for processing your personal data is the company:
IIFPG – Sociedade de Investimentos, Lda..
Rua Dr. Hilário Barreiro Nunes Lote 50 A – Armazém 1 2005-002 Várzea – Santarém
Tel: +351 243 323 934;
- In what situations do we process your personal data?
In Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments we process your personal data with your consent, when you make a purchase, when you hire a service or when you use our website. This treatment can be done orally, in writing or through our website.
- For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments guarantees that your personal data is processed only for the purposes communicated to you, not being used for any other purpose. Thus, we process your personal data to guarantee the quality of the service we provide you and to be able to better respond to your needs.
Some examples of purposes for which we may use your personal data:
- Communication with customers and clarification of doubts;
- Processing requests for information;
- Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- Request for services/products;
- On what basis do we process your personal data?
These are the circumstances that allow us to process your personal data:
- Your express consent
either in writing or orally, for example, for direct marketing purposes, so that you receive emails or SMS messages from the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments.
- The execution of a contract
who celebrated with theVilla Graça – Hostels & Apartments, such as, for example, a contract for the purchase and sale of products or services purchased from Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments.
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- The legitimate interest of Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments
for example, arising from the collection of suggestions/complaints, for the purpose of improving the quality of the service provided.
The Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments undertakes to process your personal data in a way that guarantees the confidentiality, security and protection of such data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its loss, destruction or damage.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We only keep your personal data for the period strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above, within the legal limits. At the end of the defined retention period, the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments undertakes to eliminate, destroy or anonymize your personal data. In general, theVilla Graça – Hostels & Apartments retains transaction data for a period of 10 years, this being the period defined by law, as well as the maximum reasonable period of useful life of our equipment.
Regarding video surveillance, we only keep your personal data for a period of 30 days, by legal imposition and for the legally defined purposes. You may request additional information from us regarding the retention periods of your personal data, email@example.com.
- To whom do we transmit your personal data?
Whenever necessary the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments may transmit your personal data to third parties – partner companies of the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments, for example:
– providers of services for the transport of goods – only and exclusively for the purpose of performing a service that you have contracted, such as the delivery of a product to your home;
– Financial Institution;
– to State entities, such as the Tax Authority – your personal data may also be communicated, in compliance with the law, to State entities, such as the Tax Authority.
- What are your personal data protection rights and how can you exercise them?
- Right of access to information:
You can obtain confirmation of what your personal data is processed by the Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments, as well as the respective information about the purposes of the treatment or the retention periods of such data.
- Right of rectification:
You can ask to change your personal data that is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to erase data:
You can ask to delete your personal data, provided that there are no legal requirements for its conservation.
- Right to portability:
You may receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, machine-readable digital format.
- Right of Opposition:
You can oppose or withdraw the consent you previously gave to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment:
You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in the form of:
- Treatment suspension;
- Limitation of the scope of processing to certain categories of data or processing purposes.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (profiling):
You can ask not to be subject to any decision made solely on the basis of automatic processing. These decisions are related to the definition of consumption profiles by theVilla Graça – Hostels & Apartments, based on your tastes, interests and preferences, search and purchase history, etc., namely to provide a quality service and tailor marketing communications.
You can exercise these rights in writing, through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments will carry out a careful analysis of requests, assessing their legitimacy and relevance, committing to respond in a timely manner. If necessary, the holder of personal data may also file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).
The placement of cookies not only helps websites to recognize the user’s device the next time they visit us, but it will also be essential for their functioning.
The cookies used by Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments, on all their websites, they do not collect personal information that allows the user to be identified, saving only generic information, namely, the form and/or location of the user’s access and the way in which the Websites are used. Cookies only retain information related to user preferences.
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so there is no record on the user’s hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze website traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and improve the usability of the website.
Analytics Cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the provision of products or services that we make available to you.
Advertising cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage more effectively the offer of advertising spaces that exist on the website, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- How do we protect your personal data?
The Villa Graça – Hostels & Apartments has a variety of information security measures, in line with the best national and international practices, in order to protect your personal data, including technological controls, administrative, technical, physical measures and procedures that guarantee the protection of your personal data, preventing its misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure, its loss, its improper or inadvertent alteration, or its unauthorized destruction.
In terms of information security, we assume the same commitment to continuous improvement by which we are guided in our daily activity.
Among others, we highlight the following measures:
- Restricted access to your personal data;
- Storage and transmission of personal data securely;
- Protection of information systems through devices that prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Implementation of mechanisms that guarantee the safeguarding of the integrity and quality of your personal data;
- Regular monitoring of information systems, with the aim of preventing, detecting and preventing the misuse of your personal data;
- Redundancy of personal data storage, processing and communication equipment to avoid loss of availability.